Contact Us
Accessibility aaa

How can iSEssex help us?

iSEssex can...

  • Help Essex parents and young people with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) understand the local referral process.

  • Act as a named contact person for parents or a young person during the EHC assessment & planning process.

  • Support parents and young people through the transfer of a statement of SEN or Learning Difficulty  Assessment (LDA) to an EHC Plan (transfer review).

  • Work with parents of children who are new EHC referrals and/or young people (and their parents) who are coming up to school leaving age and would have a LDA under the old system.

  • Help Essex parents and young people understanding the range of local services available to them.

  • Signpost parents and young people to Essex information Advice and Support (ISA) services (formerly Parent Partnership Service), when the issue is outside the remit of an Independent Supporter.

Do iSEssex only work with families?

iSEssex believe the best outcomes for children and young people with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) can be met when everyone works together. iSEssex are able to work with schools, SENCOS, head teachers and practitioners within Essex County Council for preparation and support Educational Health & Care Plans (ECHP). The Menu iSEssex of Support for Schools/Practitioners.

Can you help if we do not live or go to school in Essex?

iSEssex is only funded to work with Essex families. You can find your local Independent Support agency here.

Contact us today for an informal chat or more information

  • Call us TodayTelephone: 01245 608300
  • Text or Call us TodayText / Call: 07506 566856
  • Email us TodayEmail us:
  • Contact us Through PostPost: iSEssex, Moulsham Mill, Parkway, Essex CM2 7PX